Bai Dinh pagoda & Trang An Ecotourism – The Combination of Vietnamese culture and beauty
Trang An ecotourism complex and Bai Dinh pagoda 1 day tour will absolutely be the incredible day trip taking you through the ancient land enriched with cultural and geographic wonders that recently world heritage site listed.
07: 30 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 100km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-break en route.
10:30 – Arrive Glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:
With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by our professional insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
The visit ends with a walk-up the summit mountain to see the 100 tones statue of Buddha Sakyamuni made of bronze and enjoy the panoramic view of picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains.
12:30 – Enjoy a fabulous buffet lunch in a Vietnamese restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
13:30 -Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of majestic limestone massif at 20 square kilometer rise dramatically out from rice paddy fields.
Deep into the linked chains of towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi ( Dack ) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long… Every passages bring new surprise of mystery hidden inside isolated valleys of tranquility that likely transformed to the other world and time. The fauna and flora is rich and a scene of a goat jumping from one cliff to the other is a common sight.
15:30 – Leisure cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with back drop of a maze of limestone mountains.
16:30 – Take the returns shuttle bus to Hanoi.
19:00 – Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter.
– Pick-up and drop-off by air-conditioned bus
– Professional English speaking guide
– Vietnamese lunch
– Entrance fee & boating fee
Drinks, tips, electric car, insurance and others not mentioned above
– Children under 5-years old will be free of charge (Maximum of 1 child).
– Children from 5 up to 9 years old will be charge 50% the price of adult.
– 9 years old and older will be charged as adults.
THINGS TO BRING
Long sleeve clothes, hat or umbrella, sun cream, cash.
* Please provide your hotel address (free pick-up and drop-off if your hotel is located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district. exactly pick up time will be confirm after we received your booking & hotel location )
* If you stay outside of the Old Quarter, please visit our meeting point:
Opera house, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
* We are able to pick up at some Hotel, Airbnb and homestay in the Old Quarter area (Hoan Kiem disitrict). Kindly advise us clearly location for pick up when you make reservation and send it to our whatsapp to get final confirmation for pick-up point and pick-up time. Thank so much!
* You can ask your receptionist to confirm us before departure time.
Our office hotline/ Whatsapp (24/7): +84 898.589.445 / or email:email@example.com
PRIVATE TOUR: available upon your request via email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Add: Khe Thuong Village, Ninh Xuan Commite, Hoa Lu District, Ninh Binh Province
Working Time: 8:00 A.M – 6:00 PM