Authentic experience of Ninh Binh: Small Group – Local Family Experience – Cycling Experience
– Experience the tour in a small group.
– Enjoy a home-lunch at a local family and learn about the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
– Enjoy comfortable transfer service with A/C shuttle bus for a small group.
– Widen your knowledge of the Vietnamese history by visiting the temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two great heroes of the nation who lived in the 10th century and chose Hoa Lu as the place to build the citadel of the capital city (from 968 to 1009).
– Discover Tam Coc – three caves or the “Halong Bay on land” on a small boat rowed by local people and see the first limestone mountains, which will run along the river way for several kilometers.
– You will have a chance to ride among rice fields and limestone mountains for about 1 hour on a unique route with a good quality bike, an ideal way to explore Ninh Binh.
07.15– 07.45: Pick up from your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter and departure to Ninh Binh by comfortable transfer.
09.00: Have a short break for relaxing at a stop-over in Dong Van, Ha Nam province.
10.00: Arrive Tam Coc area. Start the journey by visiting a local family in Tam Coc. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life and their handicraft job of making traditional embroidery. Leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains for about 1 hour with an 8 km unique route.
11:30 Come back to the host family to enjoy a special lunch prepared by the home chef with the local cuisine featuring the yin-yang balance of the Asian culture. After lunch, a break with a cup of Vietnam green tea or coffee will be served before you continue the journey of discovery Tam Coc- the “Halong Bay on land”
13.30: Visit Tam Coc by a small boat rowed by a local for about 2 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, Tam Coc is the name of the limestone caves area stretching along Ngo Dong river. The boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of Limestone Mountains, rice paddy and the sight of some temples along the way. If traveling during harvest season, you may have chances to see the yellow rice carpet along the river banks.
15.30: Arrive at Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history. Hoa Lu existed as the capital of Vietnam for 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang, when country named Dai Co Viet.
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
What to bring: Sun glasses, sun cream, hat, Camera and film
– English speaking guide
– Pick up and drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter
-Meal (Vietnamese family lunch)
-All sightseeing and boat fees
-03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
– Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (surcharge will be applied upon your request)
– Travel insurance – Tipping for tour guide/driver – Other optional activities or tours
– Personal expenses
* Please provide your hotel address (free pick-up and drop-off if your hotel is located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district. exactly pick up time will be confirm after we received your booking & hotel location )
* If you stay outside of the Old Quarter, please visit our meeting point:
Opera house, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
* We are able to pick up at some Hotel, Airbnb and homestay in the Old Quarter area (Hoan Kiem disitrict). Kindly advise us clearly location for pick up when you make reservation and send it to our whatsapp to get final confirmation for pick-up point and pick-up time. Thank so much!
* You can ask your receptionist to confirm us before departure time.
Our office hotline/ Whatsapp (24/7): +84 898.589.445 / or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVATE TOUR: available upon your request via email:email@example.com
Add: Khe Thuong Village, Ninh Xuan Commite, Hoa Lu District, Ninh Binh Province
Working Time: 8:00 A.M – 6:00 PM